The Orchard on the Brazos Annual Scholarship Award
As members of the treatment community, we recognize the critical role education plays in preparing future generations to make a difference in the lives of those affected by alcohol and drug addiction. That is why we’re awarding an annual scholarship to undergraduate and graduate students committed to helping those in need. We’ve all had a little help along the way and the Orchard is dedicated to passing it on.
- Each submission must demonstrate an interest in addiction and/or addiction treatment.
- In order to be considered, an applicant must be currently enrolled or in the enrollment process at an accredited university or college in the U.S.
- Each applicant is limited to one (1) submission per year.
- Any student can apply regardless of their major.
Applicants must hold U.S. citizenship or be a permanent resident.
- Employees and immediate families of employees of the Orchard on the Brazos are not eligible to apply.
- Awarded scholarship funds must be used for qualified expenses in the 2021-22 academic year.
Scholarship Award: $500
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2021